Monday, May 21, 2012

Ephesus, Pamukkale

I'm gonna be pretty honest here...ready? I'm tired of writing this all down, and there's no way a normal human being could keep interest in it for this long. Therefore, I'm going to give the super short rest of the trip version. Then we went to Pamukkale (awesome). Then we went to Ephesus (also quite cool). Then I took an overnight bus next to a very fat man (no sleep), and took a plane to Riga. It was poring rain, so I had to stay in the airport for 10 hours (also no sleep). At long last, I made it home to Moscow, and stuffed my face with сырки (little cheesecake things that are my life, my love, my everything).

Here is a hodgepodge of pictures/videos from all of that:

 Wes, trying to win skymiles through Sky magazine.
 Me and my bad self
 Who says I don't have culture? I go to the theater when it suits me
 Me being sexy at the temple where Phillip was martyred. It was accidental sexy, I swear
 Can you find me in the crowd at the library?
Yay! There I am with the cat and the old man. Bueno.

The workout equipment was pretty intense to say the least.

2 comments:

  1. The library is my favorite of the pictures. Although, I'll admit, the crowds don't look very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owen and I laughed out loud at the workout video. You should put it to music. Maybe the funky chicken would do.

    ReplyDelete