Friday, June 15, 2012

"This is a city of half-crazy people...There are few places where you’ll find so many gloomy, harsh and strange influences on the soul of a man as in Petersburg" -Svidrigailov (character from Crime and Punishment)

To say that I fell in love with Petersburg is like saying that Superman is strong. The way I feel about St. Petersburg is better explained by this:


Actually, I think that better explains how I feel about Nintendos. But St. Petersburg isn't too far below this. If you've ever wanted a city bursting with culture in the form of famous art, architecture, and history...Petersburg is, well it's definitely one of them. In any case, it's the best you can do in Russia. So sit back and relax as I take you on a journey through this city of the arts, or check facebook, someone might have reached out to you in the last 30 seconds since you last checked it.




(pictures to come in the next few days)

3 comments:

  1. I hope the movie you saw in that theater was just as artistic and beautiful as the theater itself. Something classy like, I don't know...Madagascar 3. Or Paranormal activity. Thanks for the Nintendo 64 video. I don't think they slowed it down to make that kid sound creepy. I think that was his real voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not related to your post at all, but it is relevant to your life http://bdb3b8.medialib.glogster.com/thumbnails/06ce41cfa63b51e0e34826349374a8e4c9592007126a88340acb1f39fd6b858d/keebler-elves--source.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the video. Both Liz and I laughed for 5 minutes. The nintendo 64 one was good too.

    ReplyDelete