Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Legends of the Hidden Temple - The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus

My roommate, Wesley, turned me to this little treasure. First, let me break the video down for you...meet the dream team of competitive hidden temple exploration. Notice how the girl signals to her teammate where the pendant is, how the boy doesn't miss a step when assembling the silver monkey, uses the key to grab the rope over the pit of despair, and comes out triumphantly winning the cd player, the sports gear, and the trip to mexico. These are the people who are leading America today. Based on this video alone, I think we ought to rename my generation. No more of this generation y business...I'd like to suggest the title "greatest generation of all time," or "GGOAT"s. Many of you are surly thinking, "but isn't there already a greatest generation?" My response is that my greatest generation is a lot less racist, and also did you just see the video I posted? QED. The orange iguanas truly showed the true American spirit through their initiative, creativity, and ingenuity. Kudos you brave, brave children of the GGOAT.

2 comments:

  1. Um, we totally used to watch this show all the time. It was a little bit young for me, so I think I missed the GGOAT generation, but I'll take the SGGOAT title (second-greatest, etc.). Compared to those amazing skills, second is an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I get to be part of GGOAT to? Also, that sounds like an abbreviation from some sort of dark-humor, dystopian novel, like Margaret Atwood's Oryx and Crake or something.

    ReplyDelete