Friday, April 5, 2013

Almost Famous

Here's a fun little article about me from the newspaper Moscow News. They just ask me about how I ended up in Moscow, and what my impressions of the city are. The photo's sort of scary, but they can only use photoshop so much.


Sorry if you don't speak Russian. Just imagine my always clever banter, and you'll get the gist of it.

...
The old link stopped working, so as promised, here's the article on the site: http://www.mn.ru/society_edu/20130408/342770642.html

3 comments:

  1. I tried to select the text so I could put it in google translate, but it won't allow me. Can you send the text?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So it's supposed to be on their website on Monday, if you can wait until then you can do all the google translating your heart desires. In all reality the best translation would come from me, since I said it in the first place. But this way builds suspense, right?

      Delete
  2. Bryce, will you ever give us your translation? I'm imagining it's witty and hilarious, so if not, don't bother.

    ReplyDelete