Thursday, February 23, 2012

hüljes rasv

My trip to Estonia was truly eventful. I came back with a host of new friends, scores of inside jokes that no one now gets (nurrrr, political science is like my failing marriage because x, "you know what this is?" "Jenga?" "You're f@*%ing right it's Jenga, only blown up!" just to name a few), and a whole lot of love (name that vague tv reference). Thanks to all the participants (none of whom read this blog) that I stole photos from.

Outdoor:
I made that hole, then jumped in it several times


The lodge


Skiing



The always lovely Olya and Liza at the top of the tower


CLASS
Group Project


Good friends made in Estonia


Tartu

Tartu: half of a library

2 comments:

  1. Now i know you're not really in Russia...everyone is smiling in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't stand the thought of jumping in that icy water!

    ReplyDelete